Every month, I would like to do a round up with my top 5 iPhone backgrounds that I’ve found on the Internet. There are so many pretty ones available on the Internet these days, who wouldn’t want to change it up every week. Here are my top 5 iPhone backgrounds that I found this month.
1. From unknown source
2. Poolga. Lauren Gentry
3. Quinn Luuquinn Luu
4. Society6 – Goldie Dots Art by Miss Modern Shop
I thought toby&peach had a great idea listing a few of her favourite July things. Here is my list of a few things that I can’t live without this month:
1. Good Kisser by Usher. I’m pretty sure this song is about something else than kissing someone on the lips, however, I really like the dancing and the beat in the song, so I choose to ignore that it might be about something else…
2. Starbucks tumbler: Who doesn’t love these things?!?! I’m addicted to them (in addition to Starbucks mugs and gift cards)! They are perfect for drinking tons of water out of them. Trying to drink more water during the day? Buy one of these!
3. Stroller bug net: I bought a similar bug net to this one for our Baby Jogger stroller and it works so well. I got mine on Amazon.com.
4. Sunscreen! Not for me but for our daughter! She has such fair skin and she burns so easily. I use this stuff like it’s going out of style.
5. iPhone 5: Really, I can’t live without this thing. My whole life is in it. I know, so bad, but I can’t help it. I love it.
What are a few of your favourite things?