Consignment

Review of LAVISHY Wallets (from Lapeetz.com)

Pssst.. There’s a new Ottawa-based online store that just opened up and I need to tell you about it! It’s called Lapeetz. It’s an online store that mostly sells good quality and ethically made products, such as LAVISHY wallets, Dirkje baby wear and bohemian style purses and kid sweaters. You’ve got to have a look.

Lapeetz - Lavishy Wallets

The owner of Lapeetz was kind enough to let me try out a LAVISHY wallet so I could review it here. If you’re not familiar with LAVISHY wallets, LAVISHY is a Toronto based Canadian fashion accessory and design company. The company was founded in 2001. Since then, they have grown into this fabulous company that sells good quality animal-friendly vegan products (like these wallets).

Blue Bird Wallet

The wallet that I’ve been using for the past week is the stylish, faux leather, small blue bird appliqué wallet. I just love it. It makes me smile every time I pull it out of my purse. It fits everything that I would want to put in my wallet (cards, money, coupons, more money). It’s very functional and just the right size to throw into any purse (or diaper bag).

The LAVISHY wallets that Lapeetz is selling are very affordable:

$24.99 for the larger size

$19.99 for the smaller size

$9.99 for the coin purse

In addition to selling wallets, he is also selling LAVISHY luggage tags, coin purses and passport holders.

Have I convinced you on how cute these wallets are yet? Great! Do you want one? Yup! The owner of Lapeetz was kind enough to give me one of these fabulous wallets to giveaway to one lucky reader. We’re giving away the large peacock wallet. I love this one! Not only are peacocks in, the embroidery on this wallet is beautiful. Its thin design is great to fit in any size purse. It would also make a great birthday or Christmas gift for someone you love!

Peacock Wallet

This wallet features:

  • A funky embroidered peacock
  • 1 photo ID slot
  • 12 card slots
  • 2 sections for bills and recipts
  • 1 zipper closure for your change
  • Magnetic clasp

Please comment below and let me know what product you would like to receive for Christmas off the Lapeetz website to be entered into the giveaway. Giveaway is to open to all Canadian residents. Draw will be held on Saturday, August 23, 2014. All entries must be in by midnight on Friday, August 22 at 11:59pm. You will be contact by email if you win.

Not interested in entering the giveaway, but still interested in purchasing one of these products?

You can find Lapeeze’s products in-store at:

BUT if you visit Lapeetz online store and use the code: JENNYWEARSGLASSES You will get 20% off your entire order (coupon code is good until October 31, 2014).

Have any questions about the wallets or the Lapeetz, you can contact the owner here.

 

 

 

 

 

** I just wanted to give a BIG THANK YOU to Lapeetz for providing the above product to review, as well as giving me one LAVISHY wallet to giveaway to a lucky reader. The opinions shared are my own and are honest.
Advertisements

Frugal Living: Ottawa Consignment Stores

Today is the first day that I am trying to sell some of my clothing via consignment. I’ve always been curious about doing this, but never got around to trying it. Most consignment stores in Ottawa give you 40% of the selling price. The other 60% go to the retailer, which is fair, since they have to staff, pay rent, make a living.. you know what I mean.

In case anyone was thinking about trying this too, here is a list of Ottawa Consignments stores.

Act II Fashions – 471 Hazeldean Road – Website

AMHStyle Ottawa Consignment Store – 1440 Wellington St. West – Website

Bella – 39 Robertson Road – Website

Clothes Encounters of a Second Time – 67 Beechwood Ave. – Website

The Clothes Secret – 1136 Bank St – Website

Finders Keepers – 2 Ullswater Drive – Website

Milo Mode Women’s Consignment Boutique – 2901 Bank St. – Website

My Sisters Closet Consignment Fashion – 1112 March Road – Website (I used them)

Rikochet Resale – 255 Richmond Rd. – Website

Snazzy Seconds Decor – 2405 St. Joseph Blvd. – Website

Have you ever consigned anything? Where do you consign? What was your experience? Please share!