Last night, Justin Timberlake put on a concert in Ottawa, Ontario. He mentioned that the last time he was in Ottawa was in the year 2000 and that’s “fucking unacceptable” in his words. I agree. I went to the show last night and it was unbelievable! I’m a huge Justin Timberlake fan since the *Nynsc days *sigh*. The 33 year old defiantly knows how to put on a show.
Here are some things that I learned while attending the Justin Timberlake concert:
1. Any seat at the Canadian Tire Centre is a good seat. We were sitting way, way, way up in the 300’s and I could see JT very well from where I was sitting! Ha! Take that people who paid more to sit in the 200’s!
2. Toot toot toot toot! And the horns say! I wish I took band in high school. The Tennessee Kids are incredible! I love their sound. They can easily make any “band kid” look cool.
3. I wish I would have stuck with my hip hop dancing and vocal lessons as a kid. JT is so talented. He is defiantly a triple threat. I’m jealous.
4. He sounds just like the CD. Here is my favourite song.
5. He has style and I want to copy it.
Did you go last night? What did you think?