When I go back to work, I want my mornings to go as smoothly as possible. To make things as smooth as ice, I want to have a great, healthy breakfasts ready to eat before I leave the house. I don’t want to have to think about what I’m going to eat, I want it to be an easy decision. I love oatmeal, but plain oatmeal can be kind of bland. Here is a round-up of my favourite oatmeal toppings that I found on the Internet and would fit in this small black container:
- Raspberries and flax seeds (here)
- Coconut flakes, pineapple chunks and chopped macadamia nuts (here)
- Cinnamon and raisins (here)
- Dried cranberries and pistachios (here)
- Walnuts, almonds and cashews (here)
What are your favourite oatmeal toppings?